Ballachulish Community Association organise a variety of events during the course of a year, primarily based at the village hall but not always.
For a full list of all of the events taking place around the village see the Community Calendar on the Community Council Website.
Below are details of some of the events hosted by Ballachulish Community Association during the course of the year. Follow the links or see the Community Calendar for more details.
- Village Tidy Up
- The Community Association and Community Council have joined forces for a number of Litter picks and vegetation clearance weekends recently, with more planned this year to keep our village looking good!
- Craft Fayre & Duck Race
- Each summer we hold a craft fayre in the village hall, followed by a duck race on the River Laroch, starting at the Brig O Laroch at 4pm. It takes about half an hour for the first ducks to reach Albert Road, with prizes for the first 3 home.
- Annual Summer Fayre
- Every August we have our annual summer fun day with Bouncy Castle, Archery, Stalls, Raffle, BBQ and refreshments. There are also additional activities which vary from year to year – look out for more information near the time.
- Christmas Market
- In 2015 we hosted our first Christmas Market, which proved to be a great success. We are now hoping to make this an annual event, with craft stalls, refreshments and, of course, a Santas Grotto for the wee ones!
- Lantern Parade
- The popular annual Ballachulish Lantern Parade takes place at 8pm on 31st December, followed by refreshments and fireworks. The hall is open 10-4 from 29th-31st for Lantern building.